Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Art project!


With Mama's illness and death I'd left my artwork behind. Just couldn't get into it at all. So, I'm looking to this weird project to get me going again.

Sean has lots of guitars, most of which are pricey great quality ones. But, he bought what I believe he once described as a piece of crap guitar for the sole purpose of painting it. He took off all the hardware and handed it to me telling me to go at it. I looked at him like he'd lost his mind and then grabbed it. He assured me it wasn't anything that I could hurt. It's been sitting on the kitchen table for about 3 months now and I've decided to start on it.

Hopefully I can turn it into something cool for him. We'll see. Right now, I'm at the "take the shine off" stage so I can begin painting. I've got a cool idea of using a henna design on it.

No comments: